Would you like a well-behaved Working Pet Gundog?
- get to grips with the basics of training with positive methods
- get real-time feedback to help you learn and develop as a Handler
- get helpful exercises as "Homework" at the end of every session
- train for the Kennel Clubs Working Gundog Certificate & Working Tests
- enjoy time with your working dog!
*Book an Initial Assessment session, this usually lasts 1.5hrs.
*Follow it up with 121 sessions which last 45mins-1hr.
*Join a small group as spaces become available.
*Book a Tailored 1/2 day or day, for a group of friends - refresher, handling skills, directional handling etc
Based in South Devon, we have five acres of varied ground for training including; natural banks, young sapling woods, fields, jumps, obstacles, retrieving square and water nearby. Whether you want a well-behaved Working Gundog, or a competitive Working Spaniel, you will have the support and encouragement to achieve your goals with your dog. Email for further information